is Vision Service Plan’s vision insurance option for individuals who want or need to enroll in vision care on their own instead of through their employer’s insurance. Plans by VSP Direct cover annual eye exams, glasses or contacts, and other routine services related to eye health.
Why Should You Buy Vision Insurance?
- Individuals without a vision plan on their health insurance (Individuals save an average of $235 per year)
- Families without a vision plan on their health insurance (Families can save thousands per year!)
More About VSP Direct
It is premium individual vision insurance at a seriously affordable cost, and it gives you access to a large selection of frames, including dozens of top brand names like bebe.
VSP Direct has plans for everyone, from individual plans to family plans, and at as little as $17 a month. At that price, it’s easy to afford for yourself, or even gift it to someone else.
VSP Direct coverage includes:
- An eye exam with a low co-payment
- Allowances for glasses or contacts lens enhancements
- Lowest out-of-pocket cost in vision care with a typical annual savings of more than $200
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- 30,000 doctors in convenient locations makes VSP Direct the largest doctor network in the industry
Vision Service Plan is a top vision care insurance company that offers affordable and thorough coverage regardless of if you go through an employer or enroll on your own. VSP Direct offers a Standard Plan that includes great allowances that cover most eye care needs for you and your family members, including eye exams and the choice of new contact lenses or glasses every 12 months. The insurance company has a wide network of eye care providers across the United States, so you are very likely to find one located conveniently near you. Overall, VSP Direct’s plan options are the best option if you are a looking for an all-around good plan that you only need every 12 months.