As we learn that we are having a baby, we’d like what is perfect for it from the very beginning. We would like it to have a nutritious diet, provide it with every item it needs, and ensure that every little thing it has is safe.
One such item anyone with a child cannot go without is a child car seat. Child car seats make car trips more secure, and so are essentially something you will need when you are going with your child. There are hundreds of child car seats out there, a wide variety of brands and many cool features to pick from. If you’re searching for a child car seat that’s strongly recommended by other parents, is noted for a high level of safety, and gets the job done for you, you should definitely look into the Britax Marathon 70. For additional information on this child car seat, keep reading the Britax Marathon 70 review below.
Click here to get the best deal for Britax Marathon 70 – over 20% discount plus free shipping.
Britax was originally established in the UK in 1939. They launched their first child car seat, freeway design, in 1996. Right after that in 1997, they presented their first convertible child car seat referred to as the Roundabout; this model continues to be available even now.
Britax has been developing some of the most secure child car seats and these are getting increasingly popular every day. Their huge reputation is defined by the high standards of security features they consistently maintain. Though there are a lot more models besides the Britax Marathon 70, this really is the most significant one.
What are the kids age does the Britax Marathon 70 most suited for?
The Britax Marathon 70 is a convertible child car seat designed for kids up to 75 pounds in the forward-facing position and from 4 to 44 pounds in the rear-facing position. It features a height limit of 49 inches but because all kids are proportioned diversely, it’s feasible that the convertible can be outgrown just before that height limit is crossed.
Britax Marathon 70’s unique features:
- The crotch straps that come on the Marathon 70 are sufficiently long, (about 9 inches), that take care of the issue from the previous, Marathon 65 design, that the crotch straps were at times too stifling.
- It even offers 2 distinct slot positions to allow for your kid’s growth.
- You’ll find three reclining positions, and similar to most convertible child car seats.
- It also comes with its own set of rules: When the seat is forward facing the central and most vertical positions can be used and the most reclined position should be used while in the rear-facing position.
- The body cushion gives your child extra padding and helps make the child car seat a much better fit for your little ones, and it can be effortlessly detached when your child grows big enough to require the additional cushion support.
Deciding on a child car seat can get somewhat challenging, however if you consider any of the child car seat from Britax, you can’t really fail. They’ve got all you and your little one need, and a variety of pretty colors and designs to pick from!
If you have decided to buy this car seat, remember to buy through here to get 20% discount and free shipping.
Britax Marathon 70 review:
One family remarks that they simply love the Britax Marathon 70!!! It’s easy to clean, uncomplicated to adjust, an easy task to transfer to other cars and the weight restriction is high enough that they can move into a booster seat. The straps come with padded covers so there is absolutely no cutting into their daughter’s neck. They’d buy again and definitely recommend it to their family and friends!
Another reviewer maintains that this car seat sets up conveniently and his daughter simply loves it. She is large for her age and is finally at ease traveling in the automobile. She is still less than 12 months, making it a little difficult to change the size whilst she’s in the car seat yet it is excellent!