Sizzix Big Shot machine is an electric scrapbooking machine eliminating the old fashioned cranking practices in scrapbooking. The machine has enhanced designs and embellishment cutting experience in just a single smooth curve. You can either cut through pre-made dies or you can make your personalized designs.
Big Shot die cutter has ability to mark the paper you are using creating attractive designs which help in creation of three dimensions in all the designs. The machine is also potable just like other varieties. It is also compatible with many of other libraries of die and hence you will not have to purchase new sets if you had already had the old fashioned variety.
Sixxiz Big Shot list of features:
- The library of designs is compatible and hence you can use the former version varieties after you purchase the latest model of the machine.
- The machine is small in size and hence portable.
- It has numerous automatic designs you can customize in your artwork.
- It has electrical operation hence the machine will run automatically.
- Simple operational panel for ease of use, certain a plus for beginners.
- Certainly helps in increasing the speed of your creative design creation.
Who is the Sizzix Big Shot best for?
The machine is suitable for all enthusiasts of scrapbooking looking to make professional artistic designs, and especially for beginners.
The device is a good deal for anyone looking for a machine that will allow flexibility. The official cost of the machine is going for $100. However, Big Shot Sizzix sale offers the same machine at a cost of between $70 and $90.
Let’s check out the Big Shot die cut machine reviews from current owners:
By Aileen S.,
I purchased this machine for the purpose of embossing. The machine is nice and worth the price. The varieties of patterns and maneuverability are making this machine suitable by all means.
When I was purchasing this machine, I only thought there are only two varieties of items I could have created with it. Nonetheless, the patterns applicable are endless. I’m using the machine almost on daily basis. The instructions are pretty easy to follow. The amounts of designs you can use are also pretty impressive. They are endless. I’m also using my old time dye library which is helping in exploring my creativity.